How To Get In Touch and Hours of Operation
Boogie Mountain is volunteer run, so during operating hours chances that the phone will be answered are excellent – (705) 869-1740.
You can reach General Manager Tom Hutchinson by email too: email@example.com
Visit! 926 Mead Blvd in Espanola!
USUALLY OPEN(once a good snow foundation is established and weather permitting) as follows:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and
- Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 4pm.
- Check out the new Ski School by Hutch Academy for additional days and hours for members of the ski school.
- **During Holidays, Winter Break and Spring Break, other hours are observed and will be posted on Social Media.**
Check our Social Media for up to the minute status reports: LIKE us on Facebook (you can message us there) or Follow on Twitter (@boogiemntn) to never miss the announcement of a meeting or event or development! And also on Instagram (also @boogiemntn)
After hours there are several ways you can reach someone to have your questions answered:
1. Attend the General Meetings. Held monthly (date and time announced on social media and by email) at the Boogie Mountain Chalet from September to snow melt,
Click here to sign up for Boogie Mountain’s E-News list or like us on Facebook to be notified of the next meeting date.
2. E-News: Please sign up to receive our E-News – usually monthly, occasionally twice a month! Click here to sign up for Boogie Mountain’s E-News list
3. Phone the Chalet during operating hours: (705) 869-1740
4. Use this form:
- General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: email@example.com
- First Aid Patrol: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snow Sports School: email@example.com
6. Social Media: